Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Making the Holidays Sweeter


The girls were not really interested in helping me make the holiday candy. Which was fine with me since it ends up being more of a chore and a mess with all the extra little hands. However, Lola was intrigued when she heard the banging start and had to come investigate. Next thing I know I had a little girls VERY eager to help. She really enjoyed "crushing" the candy canes for mommy. I just hope she wasn't picturing Sophie while she was banging away.


Yes...that is a Mr. Hanky in the midst of the gingerbread men and bears.

These are the Christmas ornaments I made for everyone this year. They are old wooden spools that I painted then stamped names onto. Then they were strung with twine and I added some strips of material for decoration.

No comments: